Thursday, February 18, 2010

Used Mobile Homes Ontario Mobile Internet In Ontario, Canada?

Mobile Internet in Ontario, Canada? - used mobile homes ontario

I hope to get mobile internet on my laptop for summer travel. I will spend time in homes and places that no access points or local libraries. I do not have much use, and prepaid or pay as you, go be the best option. At the moment I have a mobile phone service with Telus (I thought of my data cable for my phone), but I was hoping someone could be an economic know how to do this.
I (high speed, had the home already and just need a little trip) are not really considered on a monthly plan.
Thanks
Sue

1 comments:

ELfaGeek said...

Call Telus to explain all the options of mobile phones. And, call your ISP, all options are on the Internet, such as Dial # s. can explain

TIP: When you stay at, motels, etc. are planning to offer most of the free high-speed access for your stay.

Post a Comment