Monday, February 15, 2010

Do The Curtains Match The Carpet Video What Colour Carpet Should I Have In My Hall To Match My Medium Yellow Painted Walls And Violet Curtains?

What colour carpet should I have in my hall to match my medium yellow painted walls and violet curtains? - do the curtains match the carpet video

Can someone help me (I do not paint my hall and stairs landind medium yellow color pale but not bright) and I have a purple curtain of the front door with matching purple curtain window landing. If you have any idea what the color of the carpet. I have wood floors in the living room, but they want the carpet, stairs and landing. Any help would be very grateful

1 comments:

Shelly M said...

Did you go a lot of colors. I want to choose something neutral, go with two - a light brown / beige tones to good yellow with two colors and not like an explosion of color paintball. They also work well if you decide to sell the house. The walls can be painted and shades can be slaughtered. Carpets, however, is something that potential buyers do not want to replace.

We hope that this is helpful.

Post a Comment