Saturday, February 6, 2010

Online Gay Avatar Games What Should I Do About Him?

What should I do about him? - online gay avatar games

Ok .. if my ex broke forth with me for a while. But not his mind does not really make much sense with everything he said. For example, he said he loved me long, but broke with me because he said he never talks to me?

I'm completely over him yet, and do not believe it! I see him every day and makes me look like this ... but I really do not know what it is. We always talk online and all, but the problem is not coming.

So you still have feelings for me? What should I do?


BTW, I AM A GIRL
I'm Not Gay
DEFIANCE My Avatar

6 comments:

-J- said...

... Ask. Lol, I heard stories of 2 men who never asked each other, and later as 10 years, when they are married when they met at a party. We told each other when they were young, fell in love with her, and she said she knew, but it was too late. Both were already married. If you do not ask, the answer will not fly, and then click in the head.

Anonymous said...

and is my opinion that the type does not know what to do with what you should ignore peoiple.just with their "style" and will continue to be paid to play.

herimos said...

ask bout it.

mangaman... said...

Looks like he is all things to many things not considered here. Especially about his (former) relationship. They Call him and ask him what you really want and say. If honest, he will tell you all the gory details. If not, deceit and lies like a rug!

ali said...

It is best to meet ..... or two things might work, or talk to him to give the closure of U, so that can happen to u ... used to be so, or if he does not think ..

Am I. Incognito said...

Kill him. Marco someone else.

Post a Comment