Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stop Dog From Destroying Dog Bed My Dog Won't Stop Destroying The Dog Bed In His Crate! What Do I Do?

My Dog Won't Stop Destroying The Dog Bed In His Crate! What do I do? - stop dog from destroying dog bed

Ok, so we have a 11 month old American Pit Bull Terrier, and until recently had never been any problems in his cage. It is only in the cage for a short time, when set, even though my girlfriend and I are not at home. It is a large box that is large enough to lift and rotate and always have a dog bed in the cage so they would not do to naked in the bottom drawer. A few days ago I went home at that on a green in the cage, smiling and shaking as if he had a storm (he was only spending about 20 minutes)! I removed the dog bed and a mountain of fluff shredded and disposed of. I have a new dog bed and put it in the box. Again, I came to gas at the right store on the street to fetch, to let the city was destroyed and the new bed! He has never done so. So, what should I do? Do I need a bed and give him another chance? Is it comfortable to sleep on the bare floor shelf? I just want to be as comfortable as possible in his cage when I'm gone. Thank you in advance for your Answers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Husky is not, but once I wrapped a blanket that he was not arrested

Anonymous said...

My Husky is not, but once I wrapped a blanket that he was not arrested

Post a Comment