Saturday, February 20, 2010

Battery Operated Freezer Is There A Such Thing As A Mini Portable Battery-operated Freezer?

Is there a such thing as a mini portable battery-operated freezer? - battery operated freezer

I have to travel a few weeks, and I would be frozen baby food, is home with me to my goal. When I travel by car and airplane, and not the other freezer for about 24 hours after leaving the parental home. How can I freeze solid foods at this time? I can not find a mini-cooler to buy everywhere. Is there such a thing? (Technically, I could prepare food when you are there, but the place has a water safety questionable, so I prefer to prepare everything at home).

3 comments:

Ben Jeepin said...

Pack a cooler with dry ice. That's what the companies understand that things like steaks.

Ray E said...

If you try to camping aquipment

Anonymous said...

Dry ice is the way to the future - in a refrigerator. It is easy to reach. Get it in many stores. What I do is put water in an empty plastic container of milk. Freeze. Place in refrigerator to keep food cold if we are to go camping for the weekend. Can provide added protection, wrapped in a newspaper or a blanket. The practice still too early to know exactly what to expect.

Post a Comment