Saturday, January 16, 2010

Top Gun Helmet Are There Any Serving, Or Recently Retired Military Personnel On This Site?

Are there any serving, or recently retired military personnel on this site? - top gun helmet

I'm writing a report on how the University of antiques are often from war zones to help the profitable sale of smuggled illegal and allies (for refugees rather than people, I add) haste.

In a postscript, but I wanted to write, how easy it would be to do a soldier / sailor / crew the same when you return from active duty, then the difficulty would be to smuggle a small bomb () the size of tennis balls, or even something as threatening a stolen gun, or a camcorder?

I know back many memories Helmets Brough WW2 Luger and forces such as tea and wondered if it would be possible today or security is too high at the base, which will take the basic procedures for troppe home?

Note that I am interested in safety is practiced, not what is written in the book (if both are different). Thanks for any help.

Sorry if I caused anyone attack is a real problem for a mission.

Thank you!

2 comments:

MikeGolf said...

When I left Iraq to return home on leave, and when I left Iraq when the end of my tour, customs controls are _very_ wrong.

It would be very difficult and risky to be smuggled from Iraq - and grasped if the penalties are very strict.

Martin14... said...

The security checks performed by the British armed forces are very strict, I will not discuss in a public forum, suffice it to note that even if it is not impossible for the smuggling of works of theater assets totaling By far the most important advantages.

Post a Comment