Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Much Does Quo Cosmetics Brushes Cost QUO Cosmetics...what's Your Take?

QUO cosmetics...what's your take? - how much does quo cosmetics brushes cost

Is there someone with experience in the cosmetics quo? What is your opinion on them? The composition, I bought the double-ended gloss and lipstick, but BIG TIME! He chopped mint and almost on the lips, lip gloss was thick and uncomfortable, and lipstick was watery and wrinkled 24 / 7.
I want to know about brushes, foundation, concealer, eye shadow and lip gloss and lipstick Double Dip a long time.

CAN YOU HELP?

2 comments:

La La land said...

Brush - Really good. deff try to get em for sale to buyers. (Sometimes they have) 40% discount on sales
Foundation had not tried everything, the wet / dry foundation that is .. .. alllrite is not good and not evil. Tho was a little dry and crumbly. save your money
havn't try it --
Decent eye shadow color, I bought at fire-sale, ahh, this beautiful color, but the lines after a few hours. Deffinately not last a day, even with the primer.

trisha88... said...

I did not use cosmetics that from them, but I like their make-up brushes, especially the brush bronzer is really sweet. I have the card and when I love, no problem and works.

Post a Comment