Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heart Palpitation Tingling Finger Excessive Heart Palpitations, Random Numbness In Body Parts? Any Idea Of What Could Be Wrong?

Excessive heart palpitations, random numbness in body parts? Any idea of what could be wrong? - heart palpitation tingling finger

I am 15 years old, average weight, and I eat very healthy, and working for 3 days a week, so there is no obvious reason to have heart problems.

My mother, her mother and both have), palpitations (irregular heart beat and I had in the past few years, but never so bad. Began a month ago, that is deteriorating, and now I'm between 3 and up to 8 or 9 per day. Years, I havnt even once a week, maybe once or twice a month. I have a little stress in my life, but I have not Delt havnt in advance, as I assume that this may be the cause of palpitations. But suddenly my finger, a finger is not my arms or anywhere else for two hours, or deaf, now my foot is asleep, and so on. but tingling in others. I get up and stretch and walk, and it does not go away until I'm waiting. I worry now. I think the overview of all the heart palpitations to the doctor next week and I am everything I can think of to try to do less often, but nothing works.
Pleaseno stupid answers or people who will guess what to say. But does anyone know what can happen and how can I stop? I have great live performances over the next 2 weeks as compared to a football stadium full on live television, games and other items sold 2 days later. if it makes a difference in stress. but I did last year, and none of it is done. And I can not come and dance when the current to papita heart to have. So please, if you have an idea what might be or how it could stop, in ready to try anything. Thank you =)

2 comments:

Mike said...

Let me say first, without having adequate medical care, laboratory work and possibly an echo-cardiogram (essentially an ultrasound) of the heart, there is no answer until now. .. May we never know the truth "reply". - Sometimes - indeed often, you never know the cause. I''ve had my share of arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) in my life. Most occurred when he made 16 to 25, but still at random. Much depends on where in the heart of ectopic () Electric Beat moved "that arises. Most are not dangerous. Most people have cardiac arrhythmias. Some of them are aware of a little, while others do not feel like it. Typically, thinner than most people feel. There are many causes for "normal" irregular heartbeat caffeine, stress, sleep deprivation, hormonal changes, acid reflux, bending of the trunk (body) in certain positions, Potassium (electrolyte) imbalance, etc., etc. The worst thing you can do is obscess on them. You can create a vicious cycle where stress arises a greater concern. Until I see,Dotor Ur ignore! I know this is easier said than done! Subject to the approval has skipped the next time you have problems. Can be set up rear end, writing, reading, even on this (or) the amount of catecholamines (including epinephrine increases) on your system, excites the heart easier. This in turn led to a doctor. He or she is likely that some tests only any problems. (Do you know if you have mitral valve prolapse ?)... This can be a person rather have this boring beats .... in the person of his age, is my experience that the vast majority is not medically significant .. ... You may just need lots of rest .... For insensitivity, hard to say. Once again, a 100% stress at work, I doubt it is a circulatory problem, but here is not the place to diagnose. Again, I stress the importance of "free time". It is the so-called conversion disorder (see above), where your mind, consciously or unconsciously) cause physical symptoms are really, can ... I think that goes through hormonal changes and a lot of stress.I know you said she had prior to the stress, but stress is cumulative, based on your body. Your doctor may ask you to use a monitor "event" which will record your heartbeat for a certain period of time or can be activated if you ... Please contact me if you have any questions ... This is an area I'm trained in.

Tom J said...

Are you an idiot. Go see a doctor for the love of God.

Post a Comment