Sunday, January 17, 2010

Madison Sins Rapidshare Do You Like Our Choice For Baby Names?

Do you like our choice for baby names? - madison sins rapidshare

I am pregnant with twins, 20 July!
Can you help me with baby names
1 girl and 1 boy
My husband and I like the names
Trasona (male) judge (sin bin)
Mya and Madison for the child or
Can you please a middle name for both, and this name for our baby.
Monroe Trasona think Trasona Sylus (sigh-lus)
Ariel and Grace or Madison or Madison Rose and Christine Mya Mya
We can not even choose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

2 comments:

lilcrick... said...

I'm not sure what name to go with Trasona, but I like the look Trasona Monroe. And I think Mya would be better to say, just because Madison and sounds Trasona Trasona / Trasona and Madison all foreign to me for some reason. Moreover Trasona is a unique name and Madison is a very common name now. Mya Mae is nice, but now that the guy looks like fun, the two-letter names have 3-M. I think all the names half've paired with Madison would be nice sounding with Mya - Mya Mya Grace or pink. Maybe if you Trasona Monroe Mya would give you a second name, and T would be the best MT and MT:
Telyn Mya (pronounced Tay-lin)
Mya Torie
Mya Traci

Congratulations and good luck

Stevie said...

Trasona is cool - I've never heard before. Book / plate or nickname of the monitoring would be cool! Sylus Trasona I (I prefer to write Silas) Monroe better because it reminds me of Marilyn and I hate this link for a child.

I'm not a fan of Madison - is modern and young. I'm so tired of hearing it. Moreover Trasona and Madison? Too sticky. They deserve more unique / individual name. I LOOOVE Mya! It's so beautiful. I love Mya Christine. It is demanding and age.

Congratulations!

Post a Comment