Thursday, January 7, 2010

Land Surveying Exam I Have Been Looking For Work In My Field Of Land Surveying/field Engineering Tech And Taking Several Exams.?

I have been looking for work in my field of land surveying/field engineering tech and taking several exams.? - land surveying exam

It is either the city or town CIVIL SERVICE REVIEW OF COMPETITION AND THE "Written Test" is weighted at 100 percent. I scored 91 # 1 per cent in the city, and she told me, TESTING marks the fourth highest in the other city. Each test score between 90-94, with the county. I was interviewed for three positions through to the list I guess its high. But he knows in any case - and shocking what Mark I - a letter of thanks that you have chosen another candidate. THIS IS CRAZY, because in the city, where he finished fourth in the letter were six holes. And where 91 percent were 12 departures throughout the city. I know a friend who got 89 percent and has been discontinued, but I am 10 years or more of the kind that ER am. I am a victim of discrimination? I do not think his lack of communication, because I have a fairly high level (even field) in September! This is denied ....

2 comments:

ca_surve... said...

Ok .. He had struck his hand on everything .. skip to capitalization'll.

Speaking as a surveyor and as far as who has the final word about the organization that has set for my city, there are many things that affect how the results come out.

1) we have two groups of interview .. The first comes from external agencies, and the second is the current managers that will administer the survey crew. Both interviews the applicant to demonstrate his knowledge, is the ability to communicate, and as importantly, his bull sh * t rating.

2) If you are trying too hard or intense, it can be as deadly as the person who sits and shrugs his shoulders. A study group is a team .. and, once it is established that one end of the transit / EDM another, which is a good employer wants to know - a team member.

3) the existence of the test just means that they are well on tests. I have employees, the competition could not exist in order to save their souls, but the surveyors were great .. (heck.. .. wait a second pair to testt sounds like me).

4) Sometimes, not always, it is outrageous that the guys have not already worked lead shot, promoted. Internal promotion is only good business .. Lifts spirits and saved by recycling .. In addition to the opening of a new job at entry level.

However, if you have too many studies with a high score in and out of a chicken egg, and sounds, then how are you somehow a bullet in his foot during this phase. You need one or two interviewers after completion of the work is long gone. Explain that you are trying to improve themselves and ask if there is only one facet in his talk that he would recommend that you work. (This is a difficult question to ask .. well be easy for them or the person who just hit very well with something like "they were all good candidates .....'. etc. ..

ok .. Good luck and keep trying ....

.

liberal_... said...

When the interviewer, he shouted, as we called [caps], I'm not surprised that they had not yet been set. Most of the key positions of government employees are quite weak. Enter a new intensity a notch and see if it helps.

Post a Comment