Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Samsung Ddr Pc I Need A New Motherboard But Not Sure What Im Looking For?

I need a new motherboard but not sure what im looking for? - samsung ddr pc

I need a new motherboard, because iv had indicated that my current contract work with what I want. I want an Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel, and 2-3 GB of RAM. I really do not understand how much iv never done it before, I do not know how to build and all, but I do not understand what the name of the motherboard (all numbers and letters, etc.) I'm just a beginner in this so easy for me. If I only give a link or a name on a motherboard Please I need and I'll adjust from there.
My current motherboard, processor and RAM:
Motherboard:
Asus P5GD1-FMS Intel 915P Socket 775 DDR-ATX-M OTHERBOARD

PROCESSOR:
Intel Pentium 4

Graphics:
256MB Nvidia GeForce 6200SE TC 64 MB (32 bit) graphics card

RAM Memory Card x2:
Samsung 512MB DDR 400 MHz (PC 3200) 184Pin Memory Module, 64x8, Non-ECC, OEM

do not know if this can 100% accurate, but we hope that helps

Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment