Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peptic Ulcers More Condition_symptoms Lately I Have Been Going To The Restroom More Often. I Have 4 Peptic Ulcers And Gall Stones, Need To Stop Pain

Lately I have been going to the restroom more often. I have 4 peptic ulcers and gall stones, need to stop pain - peptic ulcers more condition_symptoms

I've always had stomach problems, there are about a year ago my doctor told me that 4 ich gastric and duodenal ulcers (idk if they are not gone or not). Although I Prilosec for a while my stomach still be very annoying. I went to the doctor and found gallstones. Lately I've been going to the toilet more frequently than randomly calling, and my stomach hurts nonstop. I am currently Nexium 40mg. My father says, unless the stress, but it is impossible not to say that I am exactly the kind of person who had always emphasized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment