Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Severe Joint Pain Could Severe Joint Pain Be A Symptom Of Detoxification?

Could severe joint pain be a symptom of detoxification? - severe joint pain

I was with neem leaf (an herb that detoxifies blood) for influenza and with it, because I had a terrible pain in my knee, and wrists (had what feels like my wrist is sprained or something lol) and feel at how my ankle twisted. I am certainly not enough to cause these problems, I have very smooth.

Joint pain can be a symptom of detoxification ??????

Thank you!

3 comments:

Abdulmal... said...

I suggest you try fasting as a means of detoxification. I do not see how neem, grass, leaves or other general, as this could cause severe pain!

MishMash said...

Joint pain is a symptom of a virus.

The flu is a virus.

"Detox" is not necessary to the direction of the respondents first. Detoxification disturbed electrolyte balance, which can be very dangerous.

evirusth... said...

Detoxification products such vague statements that are not medically necessary. What are these "toxins" and why it's necessary for the products when the kidneys and liver, of course, filter toxic compounds from the body?

Neem Leaf is losing money.

Post a Comment