Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bath Mat Without Suction Cups My New Bath Is Too Deep & Steep To Lay In & Relax Properly!?

My new bath is too deep & steep to lay in & relax properly!? - bath mat without suction cups

I continue to slide and I enjoy it. The remaining portion is too steep for me, around my head, so I bought a bath pillow and it was even worse. I bought a rubber mat that I thought it might help me to stay, but no joy. My next goal is to buy a small corner of the lilacs in my bathroom, so they are less deep into his head to rest on one side and rest a bit without drowning! Has anyone an idea? The bathroom is fully compatible with my husband (6ft2 and 13 stone), I will not follow the path of buying a new bathroom, and everything seems good .. Help! I love baths, and can not cope without him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment