Friday, December 11, 2009

Ból W Splocie Słonecznym Possible Low Testosterone, Advice?

Possible low testosterone, advice? - ból w splocie słonecznym

I have an appointment w / my dr. Monday to check my levels checked. especially in recent years, and also part of my life as a teenager, I was suspected with low testosterone for a while. all the symptoms begin. I am 23 years old and here are my symptoms are:

- Low sexual desire (especially lately)
- Irritable
- ED, sometimes limp, or simply lost, the atmosphere casual
- Erections are not often 'hard rock'
- Sometimes a constant extreme fatigue
- Depression
- Lethargy, sometimes
- The problems of lax for my whole life

The symptoms that I can not or will not relate well

- Sleep disturbances sometimes
- Gains Decision in the gym is extremely difficult, I know it is difficult for everyone, but I am fighting an uphill battle most of the time for everyone to win. Recently, I am sick of mad cow disease in the 5x5 and the first 4 weeks of use, I found it difficult to take the 5 representatives in some of my glasses now sees about 2 or accessed 3 times.
- W and troubleshooting of facial hair. When I Grow AGoat has an uneven appearance.
- I feel as though my voice is not to be as deep as it should
- It seems very vulnerable to injury in the gym. wi downloaded and / or tendinitis often.

I have t-bowl, a testosterone booster this year for the first time 1 cycle of each month and signs, usually on the left or really improved and the gains in the gym was too big. I felt good, until he stopped drinking and symptoms began to return.

Any opinions or recommendations from this? The wording of this, it seems that I have low testosterone levels. I felt good for a good part of my life. I will discover the truth when he receives the results from my doctor, probably in a few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment